Saturday, October 5, 2013

Great Snack! Guacamole with Carret Chips

I've posted this before, back in on June 2, 2013. How to make cheater guacamole with fresh avocado and salsa.  Refer to that date of how to, but really?  Its so easy.  Smash the avocado, mix in the salsa. Walla

I've learned that if you buy chunky salsa and drain it, it will mix better and not make your guacamole soupy.

It was worthy of reposting as a great snack paired with carrot chips.   Take the carrots and slice them at an angle to make little chips to dip in your guacamole.  Yummy.

Remember Avocado is a natural healthy fat.  And be sure to buy natural chunky salsa with no added sugars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!