Spicy Baked Cauliflower Sweet Potatoes
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem and leaves removed, roughly chopped,
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons fat of choice, melted - I used bacon grease!
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a 9×13 glass baking dish. Mix well.
- Place in oven to cook for 30-35 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Eat up!
This is what happens to you when you do Crossfit...Super Women!!!