Wednesday, October 23, 2013

1st attempt at Egg Muffins - Ham, Peppers and Onions

Well everyone keeps talking about them so I decided it was time to give them a try.

I used a whole dozen eggs, some diced up ham (not cured and no bad additives) diced up green peppers and diced onions.  Salt and pepper and some garlic powder. I threw in half a slice of American cheese because its all I had on hand.  However you don't even taste the cheese so next time I'm leaving it out.  I don't really like cheese anyway. LOL

I thought the jumbo pan would be awesome and I'd make Jumbo egg muffins that would fill me up for sure.  Next time I'll use regular size muffin tin.  Just saying.

It was my first attempt, I'll try them again with other ingredients.  To me these were a little boring in flavor.

But I'm eating them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!