Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year and Cheese Chips!

New Years day is upon us!  A day to reflect on the past and set goals for the future.  I have tried to develop a practice of doing this all the time over the last few years.  I go to sleep grateful and try to set an intention for the next day.   It doesn't happen every day, but it does happen often.  Today will be no different.  I'm excited to see what this next year brings.  For those of you who enjoy my blog, well.......there will be more of it this year.  My son has blessed me with a Mac Book so I plan to develop my blogging and video skills this year.  I also plan to recommit to the lifting.  I've been very relaxed in my training and I can feel the difference. No bueno.  Back to the gym I go.   I also have to recommit to my nutrition.  This blog in the past has helped me so be ready for some exciting posts about what I'm eating!! YAY

Starting with Cheese chips.  Because who doesn't love cheese?

Super easy, super crunchy, super Keto.  I'm not suppose to eat cheese but hey, it's only day one of the new year. Plus they go good with the Christmas Ale I'm drinking!

 You can't get any easier. Take some shredded cheese, or cheese slices and place them on a baking dish lined with parchment.  Bake at 375 for IDK, 10 minutes or so.  You have to watch because the cheese bakes fast.  Want them chewy?  Don't cook as long.  Want them crunchy?  Keep piles of cheese thinned out before baking and cook longer.  But be careful, they burn fast.  
I used a shredded cheese mix for tacos for some, I shredded some flavored cheese we had and I used parmesan shredded cheese mixed with a bit of shredded mozzerlla.

Super easy, super delicious. super Keto.  ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!