Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sriracha Roasted Chickpeas

Everyone Loves Sriracha!!!


I was a little disappointed in these because I thought they'd be crunchy.  I guess I needed to cook them longer so next time we'll turn the heat down and leave in the oven until they are good and crunchy.


 Working with chick peas are a pain because of this coating they have on them.  

I used canned chick peas so I rinsed them off good and then patted them dry.  I rolled them around in the paper towel which helped loosen up the coating.  I still had to peel them off one by one.  But worth it.



2 cups cickpeas  (1 15oz can)
3-4 Tbls Sriracha sauce
1 tsp sea salt

Preheat oven to 350.

Drain and pat dry chickpeas.
In a bowl mix all ingredient well. 
Spread out onto lined baking sheet.

Bake 35-45 min, shaking them around every 10 minutes or so.

Keep in airtight containers.  I kept mine in the fridge.



1 comment:

  1. I know chickpeas as gram or popularly known as garbanzo bean here in our country.
    Chickpeas Paleo

    ReplyDelete

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!