Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lemon Coconut Balls - Sweet Tooth Fix

 Simple ingredients needed for this delicious refreshing treat.



2 cups shredded coconut or coconut flakes
1/ cup almonds
2-3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp coconut oil
zest and juice of 1 lemon

Extra shredded coconut for coating

I bought a zester from Pampered chef a long time ago and wasn't really sure if I'd ever use it.  Let me tell you.  This little tool has been used so many times and I couldn't imagine a kitchen with out one.

If you don't have a zester tool...get one. Today

















Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend for one minute.

Roll into small balls about 1/2" or what ever size you'd like. Remember smaller balls, make more to enjoy!

Roll in shredded coconut and place on lined plate or tray. Chill until firm.

Store in airtight container in fridge.

Enjoy!  But not all at once.  Savior them a little at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!