Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions

Day two of Crock pot freezer meal!  Another success!

The next time I will add some yellow and red peppers along with the green.  Just for flavor. I may omit the onion and garlic powder.  I'm still deciding.  I make this on the stove top with a simple can of tomato sauce, not tomatoes and no seasonings.  I think I like that better.  But this was still delish!   So much I'll probably double the recipe!!

I just bought what ever Italian sausage they had at the store.  I will search out a cleaner, fresh, homemade sausage for the next time.

Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions

Ingredients
1 lb of italian sausage links
1 large green pepper
1 medium onion
2 cups diced tomatoes
2 teas onion powder
2 teas garlic powder

Mix together in ziplock, label to cook 6 hrs on low or 4 hrs on high.

Serve it however you like.  I just put it in a bowl and ate it!!

Nom Nom Nom Nom.....
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!