Easiest thing to make, one of the most delicious
ways to have Cauliflower
I am not a big fan of cauliflower but it's a veggie and sometimes you've had enough broccoli to last a year and different is good. AND I am a big fan of sweet potatoes. NOT YAMS. Sweet Potato. Know the difference.
They are both acceptable in the Sane Challenge but they will cook and taste differently. So use Sweet Potatoes for this recipe.
For Blind Dog Sane Challenge information click here
- 1 head of cauliflower, stem and leaves removed, roughly chopped,
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons fat of choice, melted (i used bacon fat)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a 9×13 glass baking dish. Mix well.
- Place in oven to cook for 30-35 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.