Sunday, June 8, 2014

Carrot-Pineapple Slaw

Summer Time Salad Must Make!!!

This was sweet and refreshing and will be made several times this summer for sure.

Paleo Carrot-Pineapple Slaw

1 cup diced fresh pineapple
1/2 cup dried cherries
(10-ounce) package matchstick-cut carrots
2 tbs. olive oil
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbs. maple syrup - pure, not Log Cabin brand.
1 tbs. fresh pineapple juice
2 tbs.chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley - I used fresh from my herb garden

Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.

Combine oil and next 3 ingredients (through pineapple juice), stirring with a whisk. Add oil mixture to carrot mixture; toss well.

Add parsley, toss well. Cover and chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!