Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Avocado Bagel with Grilled Chicken

Whoever thinks eating well is hard has never really applied the Principles. 
A little impromptu breakfast today.  Millet Bagel toasted and topped with my avocado spread, topped with grilled chicken.   This was so filling I didn't really want to eat lunch!! (which was amazing bone broth veggie soup with mung bean noodles)

My avocado spread is one avocado, a squirt of hot sauce (I like to use Siracha), pepper and garlic salt.  No garlic salt? I use regular salt. (sea salt or Himalaya)   If I have it I'll mix in my cashew spread which mimics sour cream.  I put it in a mug and mix it up until its smooth with a few avocado chunks. I didn't have an egg to top it off with protein so I used my left over grilled chicken breast.  Super yummy, super filling, super sustained nutrition.  A nice balance of fat, carbs and protein.

Millet bagel ingredients are Organic Millet Flour, Baking Powder, Filtered Water, Sea Salt. 
I get them frozen at the Oberlin Market, this amazing little organic shop downtown Oberlin, OH.  If you've not been go check it out.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-oberlin-market-oberlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments help me improve this site for others to use and keeps me motivated to continue on my journey if its helping others!